- 1 How do I change my primary Google account on Android?
- 2 How do I change Google Play account for in app purchases?
- 3 How do I sign out of Google Play on my phone?
- 4 Can you have two accounts on Google Play?
- 5 How do I change my default Google Play account?
- 6 How can I sign out from Gmail in Android mobile?
- 7 How do I pay with another Google account?
- 8 How do I change my payment method?
- 9 How do I change my payment method on Google Play?
- 10 How do I logout of my Google Play account?
- 11 How do I remove a Google account from my smart TV?
- 12 How do you remove a Google account from an Android phone?
- 13 How many Google accounts can I have on my phone?
- 14 Can I transfer my Google Play account to iPhone?
- 15 How do I have two Google accounts on Android?
How do I change my primary Google account on Android?
How to switch your primary Google account
- Open your Google settings (either from within your phone’s settings or by opening the Google settings app).
- Go to Search & Now > Accounts & privacy.
- Now, select ‘Google Account’ on the top and choose the one which should be the primary account for Google Now and Search.
How do I change Google Play account for in app purchases?
Change Google Play Account for In-App Purchases
- Uninstall the app from your phone.
- Go to Google Play Store app.
- Tap the profile picture of the current account to reveal all the Google Play accounts active on your phone.
- Select the appropriate account with the credit card you want to use for the in-app purchases.
How do I sign out of Google Play on my phone?
Step 1: Go to the settings of your device.
- Step 2: Tap on Accounts. Step 3: Select the Google account from the given options.
- Step 4: Now tap on the Remove Account option.
- Step 2: Click on your account name at the top right corner of the screen.
- Step 3: From the drop-down menu, click on Sign out option.
Can you have two accounts on Google Play?
You’ll first have to add another Google account to your device, and then you will be able to change between Google Play accounts. While iOS and Android users can both access Google Play for movies, TV, books, and music, only Android and Chromebook users can download games and apps on Google Play.
How do I change my default Google Play account?
Profile switching on game launch
- Open the Google Play Games app on your Android device.
- Tap the settings (three dots) in the top navigation bar.
- Turn off Sign in to games automatically.
- Optional – Turn off Use this account to sign in if you don’t want this account to be used for new games.
How can I sign out from Gmail in Android mobile?
Sign out options
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Gmail app.
- In the top right, tap your profile picture.
- Tap Manage accounts on this device.
- Choose your account.
- At the bottom, tap Remove account.
How do I pay with another Google account?
If you want to use a different Google Account, sign out of the app through the settings and sign in with your other personal Google Account. To switch Google Accounts, log out and sign back in with a different Google Account.
How do I change my payment method?
Edit a payment method
- Open the Google Play app.
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Payments & subscriptions Payment methods More. Payment settings.
- If asked, sign in to Google Pay.
- Under the payment method you want to remove, tap Edit.
- Make your changes.
- Tap Update.
How do I change my payment method on Google Play?
Edit or delete a profile
- Sign in to your payments summary.
- If you have more than one profile: On the top left of the page next to your name, tap or click the Down arrow. Choose the profile that you want to edit.
- Make your edits. You can change information like your address, tax ID and payment methods.
- Save your edits.
How do I logout of my Google Play account?
Please do the following to sign out of Google Play Games Service:
- Open the Options menu.
- In the Options menu, click the Sign Out button.
How do I remove a Google account from my smart TV?
Remove a Google account on my Android TV
- On the supplied remote control, press the HOME button.
- Select settings.
- Move down to the Personal category, and select Google.
- Select Remove account.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to confirm removal of the account.
How do you remove a Google account from an Android phone?
Remove a Google or other account from your phone
- Open your phone’s Settings app.
- Tap Accounts. If you don’t see “Accounts,” tap Users & accounts.
- Tap the account you want to remove. Remove account.
- If this is the only Google Account on the phone, you’ll need to enter your phone’s pattern, PIN, or password for security.
How many Google accounts can I have on my phone?
There is no limit on the number of accounts you can have on Google. You can quickly and easily create new accounts, and also link those to your existing accounts so that you can easily switch between different accounts.
Can I transfer my Google Play account to iPhone?
The Google Account data you choose will sync with your iPhone or iPad. To see your content, open the corresponding app. You can change which content from your Google Account syncs with the Apple apps on your device. You can also remove your Google Account from your Apple apps at any time, which stops syncing.
How do I have two Google accounts on Android?
How to add a second Google account to your Android phone
- Launch Settings from your Home screen, the app drawer, or the Notification Shade.
- Swipe up in the Settings menu to scroll down.
- Tap Accounts.
- Tap Add Account.
- Tap Google.
- Type in your email address in the provided field.
- Tap Next.
- Type your password.