- 1 Why can’t I change my country on Google Play?
- 2 How do I trick my location on Google Play store?
- 3 How do I change my country on Google Play without payment?
- 4 How do I change my region on Google?
- 5 Can you change your Google Play country?
- 6 Is not available in your country?
- 7 How can I buy an app from another country?
- 8 Why is an app not available in my region?
- 9 How do you change location on Android?
- 10 How do I change my region on Google play permanently?
- 11 Why Google thinks I’m in a different country?
- 12 Why does my Google show a different country?
- 13 Why is my location wrong on Google?
Why can’t I change my country on Google Play?
Make sure you are in the right country profile before adding a payment method. Clear Play Store’s cache and data or force stop the app after trying each method. Ensure Google has removed all your existing profiles before you add a new one. I had to delete the country profile twice to make it work.
How do I trick my location on Google Play store?
Changing your Google Play Store location with a VPN is so simple. After you have chosen your VPN, the whole process takes just a few minutes. How to Use a VPN to Access the Google Play Store
- Choose a Top-Rated VPN.
- Clear the Data on Your Google Play Store App.
- Connect to a Server in a Country That Has the App You Want.
How do I change my country on Google Play without payment?
- Sign in to Settings.
- Under Payments profile, click the pencil icon next to Country.
- Click the link to Create new profile from the message that appears.
- Click Continue from the next message that appears.
- From the drop-down list, choose the country to associate with the payments profile you’re creating.
How do I change my region on Google?
On a desktop, you can find the Settings option in the bottom right corner of the screen. Next, click on the Search Settings. On the Settings page, look for the heading that says Region for Search Results. Choose the region you like from the drop-down menu and tap Save to change Google Search location.
Can you change your Google Play country?
You can only change your Play country once per year. If you change your country, you won’t be able to change it back for one year. When you change your country, you won’t be able to use your Google Play balance that you have in your old country in your new country.
Is not available in your country?
On your Android device, Go under Settings > Apps > Google Play Store and tap on Force stop. While there, find the “Storage” section in the app and hit “Clear Cache” and Clear Data”. Exit Settings. Open Google Play Store again and check if you can now download and install the app you want.
How can I buy an app from another country?
Method 1 – Use VPN
- Download and Install the Express VPN app or any other VPN app of your choice from the Google Play Store on your Android device.
- Now open the Express VPN app or the one you downloaded and then select the location where the app or game you want to install is officially available.
Why is an app not available in my region?
If Google Play says that “This item isn’t available in your country“, or the iTunes store says “The item you’ve requested is not currently available in the country store…“, this means that the publisher of the application doesn’t want the application to listed on your country, there are several reasons such as the app
How do you change location on Android?
GPS Location Settings – Android™
- From a Home screen, navigate: Apps > Settings > Location.
- If available, tap Location.
- Ensure the Location switch is set to on.
- Tap ‘Mode’ or ‘Locating method’ then select one of the following:
- If presented with a Location consent prompt, tap Agree.
How do I change my region on Google play permanently?
Change your Google Play country
- Open the Google Play Store app.
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Settings General Account and device preferences. Country and profiles.
- Tap the country where you want to add an account.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to add a payment method for that country.
Why Google thinks I’m in a different country?
This can be just a browser error, and to check that, we advise trying out a different web browser. In some instances, the issue can be related to cache, and you just need to clean it to fix the problem. If a certain website thinks you’re in a different country, adjusting your location settings should fix the problem.
Why does my Google show a different country?
If you’re travelling, Google will change the country service, and possibly even the language, depending on where in the world you’re detected. As part of this change, a new section called “Region Settings” has been added in Settings > Search settings.
Why is my location wrong on Google?
If your location is still wrong, here are some things you can try like: Turn ON Wi-Fi, Restart your device; and Calibrate your phone or tablet (If your blue dot’s beam is wide or pointing in the wrong direction, you’ll need to calibrate your compass. On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Maps app.