- 1 Can you play music while your device is off on YouTube music?
- 2 How do you keep music playing when YouTube is closed?
- 3 Which app can play YouTube in the background?
- 4 How do I keep my music playing when my screen is off?
- 5 Can you listen to YouTube music without being on the app?
- 6 Can we play YouTube in background?
- 7 How can I listen to YouTube while my phone is locked?
- 8 How do you play music while playing other apps?
- 9 What app can play music in the background?
- 10 Which browser can play YouTube in background?
- 11 How can I play YouTube while using other apps?
Can you play music while your device is off on YouTube music?
Go to the YouTube website within the browser, tap the settings (three dots) button at the top right of the page and tick desktop site. Once you have completed the steps above, tap on a video to play it, and it will continue to play even after you lock your phone.
How do you keep music playing when YouTube is closed?
How to play YouTube videos in the background on Android
- Open youtube.com on Google Chrome.
- After the page is loaded, tap on the vertical three-dots icon on the top-right and select Desktop site.
- Now search for any video and open it.
- On the next page, your video will automatically start playing.
Which app can play YouTube in the background?
Head to Google Play Store on your Android smartphone. Download the VLC for Android app. Once downloaded, go to the YouTube app. Open the video you want to play in the background.
How do I keep my music playing when my screen is off?
Open Settings, and then tap Apps. Select the app you want to prevent from sleeping, and then tap Battery. Make sure the switch next to ” Allow background activity ” is turned on.
Can you listen to YouTube music without being on the app?
On an Android phone While you’re in Chrome, go to the YouTube website. (This has to be done using a mobile browser, so make sure you’re in the website and not the YouTube app.) You’ll now be using the desktop version of YouTube.
Can we play YouTube in background?
For Android devices, YouTube videos can be played in the background via Google Chrome or picture in picture mode. For Apple smartphones, streaming videos with YouTube minimized can be done with the help of browsers like Opera and Dolphin.
How can I listen to YouTube while my phone is locked?
Play Through Google Chrome Browser On Android Simply pull up the Chrome Browser – which should come preloaded on your Android phone – and watch the video in question. If you lock your phone, the audio should continue playing.
How do you play music while playing other apps?
From the Home screen, tap Apps > Music Player. Tap a song in your library to listen to it. Tap the Menu Key > Settings and checkmark the Show notification option so that the music controller is displayed on the Notifications panel.
What app can play music in the background?
If you need to access the Music Player app again while using another application, tap the “Play” button icon at the top of the Android screen and drag downward. You can also play music in the background using third-party music apps such as Pandora Internet Radio and Winamp.
Which browser can play YouTube in background?
Playing YouTube videos in the background in Android can be done with both Firefox and Google Chrome. You can use either browser, but your version of Chrome must be version 54 or higher. Launch Firefox or Chrome as you would normally and go to the YouTube website.
How can I play YouTube while using other apps?
To start PiP playback while a video is playing in the YouTube app, tap the Android home button. The video will shrink into a PiP window. The PiP window can be dragged to different parts of the screen, allowing playback to continue on top of other apps. To resume playback in the YouTube app, double-tap the PiP.