- 1 Where does World of Tanks save replays?
- 2 How do I open.replay files?
- 3 How do I send a wargaming replay?
- 4 How do I watch World of Tanks Blitz replays?
- 5 How do you use free cameras in World of Tanks replays?
- 6 How do I watch replays in ML 2021?
- 7 How do I convert ROFL files?
- 8 What is a.rofl file?
- 9 How do you record wot games?
- 10 How do I complain about a player in World of Tanks?
- 11 How do I watch World of Warships replay 2019?
Where does World of Tanks save replays?
In order to watch the game recording after a battle, please close the game client and then open the game client folder (default location: C:GamesWorld_of_Tanks ) and find ‘Replays’ folder there.
How do I open.replay files?
Windows: Right click on any REPLAY file and then click “Open with” > “Choose another app “. Now select another program and check the box “Always use this app to open *. REPLAY files”. Mac: Right click (or Ctrl-click) the REPLAY file, then click “Open with” > “Other”.
How do I send a wargaming replay?
Navigate to https://na.wargaming.net/support /tickets. You’ll need to log in with your Wargaming ID. Choose the ‘Submit Ticket’ button. Choose the WOT Issue Category.
How do I watch World of Tanks Blitz replays?
Replays in Update 4.10
- In the new version, World of Tanks Blitz will be able to record and play videos of your battles in the test mode.
- To go to all recorded replays, tap the Replays button in the game side menu.
- There are three tabs on this screen.
- To watch a battle, tap the playback icon ▶ on the replay card.
How do you use free cameras in World of Tanks replays?
To enable this mode, you need to hold down the left mouse button and select a free camera on the green label in the middle of the screen, then press the key combination Caps Lock + F3.
How do I watch replays in ML 2021?
How to watch Mobile Legend Replay
- In the first step, open the Mobile Legends game that is already on your mobile phone.
- If you are already signed in, press the profile icon in the top left corner of the main view.
- Then you can select the Battlefield menu.
- Then select Repeats to see the Mobile Legends replays.
How do I convert ROFL files?
No, there is no way to directly convert. rofl files to any other video format. This is because they are not video files themselves – they just contain “spectator data” so that the game client knows what actions happened at what times, which allows it to replay those actions in sequence for your viewing pleasure.
What is a.rofl file?
An ROFL file is a replay file created by League of Legends (LoL), a multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA) game. It contains a video of LoL gameplay that has been downloaded from the game. For example, a replay created by LoL 7.3 expires when you update to 7.4.
How do you record wot games?
Open up the settings menu and go to the “Game” tab. You’ll see these options and you’ll want to tick “Enable battle recording.” Simple, for someone like you, a gunner with the keenest of eyes and the sharpest of aims. The next time you go into combat, World of Tanks will be quietly tracking everything you do.
How do I complain about a player in World of Tanks?
You can submit a complaint by pressing “Ctrl” and right-clicking on the name of the player you wish to report. You can also access the interface from the garage, in Battle Results. In this case, you can submit a complaint by right-clicking on the name of the player.
How do I watch World of Warships replay 2019?
Replays are recorded in the game by default.
- Left-click any replay file twice.
- A dialog window will appear.
- In the next window, scroll down and click “Look for another app on this PC.”