- 1 How do I transfer music from my Android to Spotify?
- 2 How do I transfer music from my library to YouTube?
- 3 How do you transfer music from YouTube to your music?
- 4 How do I transfer music from Spotify to my phone?
- 5 How do I put music on my phone from Spotify?
- 6 How do I play music from my phone on Spotify?
- 7 Can I transfer my itunes library to YouTube Music?
- 8 How do I transfer a playlist?
- 9 Can I upload my own music to YouTube Music?
- 10 How do you upload music to Spotify for free?
- 11 How do you transfer music from YouTube to Spotify?
How do I transfer music from my Android to Spotify?
Note: This feature is for Premium users only.
- Using the desktop app, add Local Files you want to sync to a playlist.
- Log into Spotify on your Android using the same WiFi network as your desktop.
- Tap the menu button ( ).
- Tap Your Music.
- Tap Playlists.
- Tap the playlist containing the local files from your computer.
How do I transfer music from my library to YouTube?
Download the YouTube music app, for iOS or Android. (Or, to do it from a desktop, go to music.youtube.com/transfer, and click transfer.) 2. You’ll see a transfer button at the top of the screen in both Google Play Music and YouTube Music.
How do you transfer music from YouTube to your music?
- Go to music.youtube.com/transfer.
- Click “transfer,” and your content will start being moved over.
How do I transfer music from Spotify to my phone?
Once you’re logged in, follow the steps below:
- Find an album or playlist you want to download.
- Tap on the album or playlist.
- For Android users, tap the Download toggle. For iOS users, tap the clear arrow.
- Once your download is successful, you’ll see a green arrow.
How do I put music on my phone from Spotify?
- Import your local files with the “Desktop” steps.
- Add the files to a playlist.
- Log in on your mobile or tablet using the same WiFi as your desktop.
- Go to Settings > Local Files and switch on Enable sync from desktop.
- Download the playlist with your local files.
How do I play music from my phone on Spotify?
Play a specific song on Spotify mobile for free
- Download and install the Spotify app on iPhone or Android.
- Open Spotify and search the song that you want to play.
- Select a result from the Top Results, Artists or Albums section.
- Save your searched song by swiping it to the left or selecting Save from the song options.
Can I transfer my itunes library to YouTube Music?
It takes just a few clicks! Start by selecting Apple Music as a source music platform and then, select the next destination — YouTube streaming service. Once you pick your playlists and albums for the migration process, FYM will transfer them in a few minutes or less.
How do I transfer a playlist?
Go to the Tune My Music website and tap “Let’s Start.” Next, you’ll select the source music platform and paste the playlist link you want to transfer in the dedicated field. Alternately, you can log in to the respective service and select the playlist.
Can I upload my own music to YouTube Music?
Add your personal music collection to your YouTube Music library by uploading your songs and albums. Once your music is uploaded, you can use YouTube Music to play your uploaded music as part of your listening experience.
How do you upload music to Spotify for free?
RouteNote allows artists to get their music onto Spotify and other streaming music services for FREE. All artists need to do is head to RouteNote.com and signup for an account. Once you have signed up, you are able to upload your music and choose the partners you would like to send your music to. Its that easy!
How do you transfer music from YouTube to Spotify?
How to transfer your favorites tracks from YouTube Music to Spotify?
- Connect YouTube Music (click on it in left panel)
- Select the YouTube Music tracks you want to move (by checking the corresponding box in left of each track)
- Select Spotify as the destination (and connect this platform)
- The process starts.