- 1 How do I cancel my play pass?
- 2 How do I stop automatic renewal on Google Play?
- 3 How do I delete my Google Play subscription history?
- 4 What happens if I cancel my Google Play subscription?
- 5 How do I stop Google from charging my credit card?
- 6 How do you stop automatic payments?
- 7 How do I clear my purchase history?
- 8 How do I delete my Google Play budget history?
- 9 How do I get my money back from a subscription?
- 10 Do I lose my music if I cancel Google Play?
- 11 Can I cancel a do not pay subscription?
How do I cancel my play pass?
How to cancel Google Play Pass
- Open Google Play.
- Tap your profile picture in the top right corner of the search bar.
- Tap Payments & subscriptions.
- Tap Subscriptions.
- Find Google Play Pass in the list and tap it.
- Once the Play Pass settings open, tap Cancel subscription at the bottom of the menu.
How do I stop automatic renewal on Google Play?
For Android users
- On your device, open Google Play Store.
- Make sure you are signed in to the Google account used in purchasing the app.
- Tap the Menu icon, then tap Subscriptions.
- Select the subscription that you want to cancel.
- Tap Cancel subscription.
- Follow the remaining instructions.
How do I delete my Google Play subscription history?
Here’s how to do it: on your computer, visit https://play.google.com/store/account/orderhistory. on the entry you want to remove, click the 3-dots icon. click Delete forever to permanently delete the purchase or Show or hide from library if you only want to hide it.
What happens if I cancel my Google Play subscription?
When you cancel a subscription, you will still be able to use the service until the month you’ve already paid for runs out. After that, your access will end, and you will either no longer be able to use the service or revert to the app’s non-premium version.
How do I stop Google from charging my credit card?
Remove a payment method
- On your computer, go to your Google Play account.
- Click Edit payment methods. You will go to your pay.google.com account.
- On the left, click Payment methods.
- Under the payment method you want to remove, click Remove. Remove.
How do you stop automatic payments?
iPhone/Android Mobile App steps:
- Tap Pay bills & transfer at the bottom of the account dashboard, then Pay A Bill.
- Choose the desired account, the select Autopay under the Payment Settings section.
- Select Remove autopay then Yes, remove autopay to cancel all automatic payments.
How do I clear my purchase history?
If you only want to remove one or a few purchases from the Google History, you can do that right from the purchase history page.
- From the Google Purchases page, select a purchase you want to delete.
- At the bottom of the payment detail page, select Remove Purchase.
How do I delete my Google Play budget history?
Remove your budget
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store app.
- On the left, tap Menu Account. Purchase History.
- Tap Remove budget.
How do I get my money back from a subscription?
Click Order History. Select Request a refund or Report a problem and choose the option that describes your situation. Complete the form and note that you’d like a refund. You’ll get a message that says “Thank you for sharing your concerns.” You’ll then get an email with your refund decision.
Do I lose my music if I cancel Google Play?
Once you cancel the service, you lose access to the tracks. Go to the Google Play Music web player or open the Google Play Music app Play Music.