- 1 How do I contact Google Play for a refund?
- 2 How do I chat with Google Support?
- 3 Does Google have a 24 hour customer service number?
- 4 Why can’t I get a refund on Google Play?
- 5 How do I talk to a live person at Google?
- 6 How do I email Google support?
- 7 Can I get my Gmail account back?
- 8 How can I access my Gmail account without phone verification?
- 9 How can I recover my Gmail account without mobile number?
- 10 How do I raise a complaint on Google pay?
- 11 How do I get a refund from Google Play?
- 12 How do you politely ask for a refund?
- 13 How do I refund money on Google?
How do I contact Google Play for a refund?
Explore refund request options
- On your computer, go to play.google.com/store/account.
- Click Order History.
- Find the order you want to return.
- Select Request a refund or Report a problem and choose the option that describes your situation.
- Complete the form and note that you’d like a refund.
How do I chat with Google Support?
How do I talk to someone at Google customer service?
- Go to the official Google support page from your browser.
- Select a Google product for that you need assistance.
- Select the way of contacting via online chat.
- You can chat with a live person at customer service.
Does Google have a 24 hour customer service number?
– Customer Care number toll free at: 1-800-419-0157.
Why can’t I get a refund on Google Play?
Google Play refund policies state that Google does not offer refunds for most purchases unless they honor the 48-hour rule. If you want to attempt to get a refund after that timeframe, you should contact the app developer directly.
How do I talk to a live person at Google?
If you need to speak with a live person from Google support you need to dial 1-855-836-3987 phone number. To quickly get connected to a live support specialist press 5 and then 4. The system will respond with “Thank you, a specialist will speak with you shortly” and you will get connected to a live support person.
How do I email Google support?
Google Contact Number & Google Contact Email Google’s contact phone number is 1-866-246-6453 and their contact email is [email protected], but please keep in mind you probably won’t get a reply to your question via these channels.
Can I get my Gmail account back?
If you deleted your Google Account, you may be able to get it back. If it’s been awhile since you deleted your account, you may not be able to recover the data in your account. If you recover your account, you’ll be able to sign in as usual to Gmail, Google Play, and other Google services.
How can I access my Gmail account without phone verification?
Open the Google Account Settings > Security > 2-Step Verification and click on the Turn off button. Enter Google account password and click Enter to verify. That’s it, this will deactivate 2-step verification allowing you to log in through any device without needing verification code.
How can I recover my Gmail account without mobile number?
How to Recover Gmail Password Without Phone Number and Recovery Email
- Go to the Google account recovery page through an HP or PC browser.
- Type your Gmail email.
- Then click the Next button.
- Enter the last password used.
- Click the Try another method option until it displays Security Questions.
How do I raise a complaint on Google pay?
Submit product feedback & report an issue
- Open the Google Pay app.
- Tap Menu Send feedback.
- Follow the instructions to submit your feedback. Make sure to check the “Include screenshot and logs” box.
How do I get a refund from Google Play?
Request a refund
- Sign in to Google Pay.
- Click on the order you’d like to request a refund.
- At the bottom of the receipt, click Contact.
- From the “Subject” menu, select I’d like to request a refund or return an item.
- Enter any details in the message area.
- Click Send email.
How do you politely ask for a refund?
Ask for a refund in a polite and formal language. Include details about the product—what was purchased, when, and what the price was. Explain why you want to return the item. Mention relevant aspects of the transaction such as dates and place of delivery.
How do I refund money on Google?
Get your money back by following these easy steps:
- Sign in to Google Pay.
- Find the purchase you’d like to request a refund for.
- Select Contact at the bottom of the receipt.
- Hit I’d like to request a refund or return an item.
- Provide additional details about your request in the message area.
- Click Send email.