- 1 How do I link YouTube to Alexa?
- 2 Can I watch YouTube on Echo?
- 3 How do I play music on Echo dot?
- 4 How do I cast to echo?
- 5 Can Alexa turn on my TV?
- 6 How do I download apps on Echo?
- 7 Does YouTube TV work with Alexa?
- 8 How do I watch Netflix on my echo?
- 9 Can you listen to music on Echo dot without prime?
- 10 Can you play your own music on Alexa?
- 11 Is Amazon Music free with Echo?
- 12 Can you install Android apps on Echo Show?
- 13 Does Alexa have AirPlay?
- 14 Does Alexa have Chromecast?
To set this up, all you need to do is tap on the ‘More’ icon in the lower left-hand corner of the Alexa App and tap on ‘Settings. ‘ Now, you can tap on ‘Music & Podcasts’ under the ‘Alexa Preferences’ heading. Click on ‘Link New Service,’ and follow the prompts.
Can I watch YouTube on Echo?
Yes, you ask Alexa on the Echo Show to “watch videos on YouTube.” Alexa will then ask you if you want to use the Silk or Firefox browser (I chose Silk since that is the Amazon browser written for their devices). It then brings you to YouTube.
How do I play music on Echo dot?
Here are the steps to follow:
- Tap the Menu icon (the three vertical dots) in the upper-right corner of the Amazon Music app.
- Tap Connect to a Device. The Amazon Music app displays a list of available devices, which includes any Alexa devices on your network, as shown.
- Tap the Alexa device you want to use for playback.
How do I cast to echo?
Just say, ” Alexa, pair my phone.” Then, open the Bluetooth settings menu on your mobile device, and select your Echo Show. Alexa will tell you if the connection is successful. If it is, you will be free to stream audio from your mobile device to Echo Show.
Can Alexa turn on my TV?
How does it work? First of all you need the same named app Smart TV Remote on your compatible Android phone. That’s all, now Alexa controls your app and you can control your TV by voice.
How do I download apps on Echo?
Then do the following:
- Launch the Alex app on your phone.
- Tap the ‘menu’ icon (hamburger icon) at the lower right of the screen.
- Choose ‘Skills & Games’ from the menu.
- Find a skill that you want to use from the list or use the search bar to locate a particular one.
- Tap the skill to open the skill description and menu.
Does YouTube TV work with Alexa?
The bad news is, YouTube TV doesn’t have Alexa integration yet; you can use Alexa to pause and rewind but not to change channels or even launch the app (“Alexa, launch YouTube TV.” “Hmm, I don’t know that one.”).
How do I watch Netflix on my echo?
Echo Show (1st and 2nd generation) Connect from home screen
- Swipe from the home screen and select Video.
- In the Video tab, select the Netflix icon.
- Select Member Sign in. If you are not yet a member, set up your membership.
- Enter your Netflix email address and password.
- Select Continue.
Can you listen to music on Echo dot without prime?
Amazon Alexa now has free music for Echo owners who don’t need Prime.
Can you play your own music on Alexa?
To play your own MP3s (or music encoded in other formats, such as FLAC) on the Echo or other Alexa-compatible devices, you can still use Plex or My Media Server for Alexa, both of which allow you to stream songs you’ve stored on another device.
Is Amazon Music free with Echo?
Amazon now makes it easy to enjoy (some) tunes for free But thanks to a new ad-supported service from Amazon itself, and Spotify loosening restrictions, Alexa-enabled devices can now stream music for free. And speakers like the Amazon Echo Show range and the Amazon Echo Studio deliver top quality music quality too.
Can you install Android apps on Echo Show?
It won’t run apps Echo Show might look like a tablet, but it’s not one. It runs Alexa skills, not apps, just like the Echo and Echo Dot. According to The Verge, you will not be able to download apps from the Amazon Appstore or Google Play on Echo Show.
Does Alexa have AirPlay?
On an iOS device, it will show all Amazon Echo- and Apple AirPlay-compatible devices on your network. Note that AirPlay devices will not appear on the Android app, and Chromecast devices won’t appear on the iOS app.
Does Alexa have Chromecast?
Unfortunately, Alexa uses Amazon technology, and Chromecast uses Google technology. Since the devices are different, Alexa will not work with Chromecast. However, the Google Home does work with Chromecast and has many of the same features as Amazon Alexa.