- 1 How do you play PTR?
- 2 How do you play Shadowlands PTR?
- 3 Do you need Shadowlands to play PTR?
- 4 Do I need subscription for WOW PTR?
- 5 How do I create a PTR account?
- 6 How do I join the classic PTR?
- 7 What is coming in the Shadowlands pre-patch?
- 8 Is Shadowlands pre-patch on PTR?
- 9 How do I download Shadowlands PTR?
- 10 How long do Wow patches stay on PTR?
- 11 How do I transfer characters to PTR?
- 12 How do I copy addons to PTR?
- 13 How do I download the WoW Classic PTR?
How do you play PTR?
To Install the PTR Client, you must first have a standard game account, can’t be a Starter Edition account. In addition, you must Create a PTR Account. To create a PTR account your World of Warcraft account must be Active (must have game-time). You can create your PTR account by visiting your Games & Subscription page.
How do you play Shadowlands PTR?
World of Warcraft subscribers who are interested in the pre-patch for Shadowlands will need to go to their account management, then games and subscriptions. In the starter Editions & Public Test Regions section, they will have to select Create PTR Account to get started with the PTR.
Do you need Shadowlands to play PTR?
If you’re wondering what World of Warcraft’s next pre-expansion event will be like, you don’t have to wonder anymore. You can instead help test it, as the PTR for patch 9.0. 1 is now live. And unlike the Shadowlands beta, it doesn’t require an invitation.
Do I need subscription for WOW PTR?
You can play on the PTR without a sub, but there really isn’t anything to do. 8.0 will be hitting the PTR eventually giving you a chance to test out the prepatch before it hits live servers, but it’s usually very buggy and doesn’t have any new content besides prepatch events.
How do I create a PTR account?
CREATE A PTR ACCOUNT:
- Log in to Blizzard Account Management.
- Select Games and Subscriptions.
- In the Starter Editions & Public Test Regions section, select Create PTR Account.
- Click the Create Account button.
How do I join the classic PTR?
To locate the PTR install button, open the Battle.net launcher, click on the “World of Warcraft” tab. Then under the REGION/ACCOUNT header Change the game account to your “PTR: [Current/next expansion]” It should be the top one.
What is coming in the Shadowlands pre-patch?
Shadowlands pre-patch comes with a massive leveling revamp, featuring not only a level squish but also an item level squish.
- Experience is removed from heirlooms, which are now part of an item set with new utility bonuses.
- Stats on all gear have been reduced with the item level squish.
Is Shadowlands pre-patch on PTR?
At long last, you can now play World of Warcraft: Shadowlands’ pre-patch. Blizzard began rolling out the update across several regions last night but it should be available wherever you are, more or less. We know what the pre-patch brings as Blizzard has been testing it on the PTR.
How do I download Shadowlands PTR?
Download the PTR client.
- On the PTR Service page, there is also a link titled “Download PTR Client.”
- Click the “Download PTR Client” link then choose whether you are using a Windows PC or a Mac.
- Once you finish downloading the file, run it and it will automatically install the PTR client on your computer.
How long do Wow patches stay on PTR?
Patches stay on the PTR for atleast 2 months.
How do I transfer characters to PTR?
Log in to the World of Warcraft PTR. If this is the first time you launch the PTR you will need to create at least one new character before you can continue to the character selection screen. In the character selection screen, click Copy Character. Click Copy Account Data to transfer your live account settings to the
How do I copy addons to PTR?
Right click and select copy (or use the keyboard shortcut ctrl+c) the folder. In the PTR WoW folder, right click an empty space in the folder and select paste (or use ctrl+v). Be careful not to paste it into another folder. This will copy your addons into the PTR.
How do I download the WoW Classic PTR?
You can install the PTR directly through the Battle.net app.
- Open the Battle.net app.
- Select your game.
- Above the Play button, select Public Test Realm.
- Click Install.