- 1 How do you add a device to Google Play?
- 2 How do I associate a device with my Google account?
- 3 Can I use my Google Play account on multiple devices?
- 4 How do you fix this Google account is not yet associated with a device?
- 5 How do I add a new device to my computer?
- 6 How do I manage my devices on Google Play?
- 7 How do I associate my phone with my Google account on my laptop?
- 8 How do I find my devices on Google Play?
- 9 Can I use my YouTube account on two devices?
- 10 How do I pay with another Google account?
- 11 How do I set up Google pay on multiple devices?
- 12 How do I make my device compatible with apps?
- 13 How do I change my device on Google Play?
How do you add a device to Google Play?
How to Add a Device
- Launch the Settings app on your Android, Chromebook, or iOS device.
- Next, you need to select Accounts (Users and Accounts on some devices).
- Next, choose Add.
- Tap on Google Services and enter your verification method if prompted.
How do I associate a device with my Google account?
Add & use accounts on your device
- If you haven’t already, set up a Google account.
- Open your device’s Settings app.
- Tap Accounts Add account. Google.
- Follow the instructions to add your account.
- If needed, repeat steps to add multiple accounts.
Can I use my Google Play account on multiple devices?
Yes You Can use multiple accounts in different Android Phones. It will also sync all your data in both devices. Both versions let you choose your sync settings on both devices, so you can still be logged in as the same Google account holder on both devices.
How do you fix this Google account is not yet associated with a device?
If you open the Google Play Store on your computer and are logged in to a Google Account that is not connected to your Android Tablet, it will indicate that you do not have a device associated with your account. You will need to either change the Google Account you use on your tablet or the one you use on the website.
How do I add a new device to my computer?
To add a new device to your computer (or view a list of the devices already connected), use these steps:
- Open Settings.
- Click on Devices.
- Click on Bluetooth & other devices.
- Click the Add Bluetooth or other devices button.
- Select the device type that you’re trying to add, including:
How do I manage my devices on Google Play?
See devices that have used your account
- Go to your Google Account.
- On the left navigation panel, select Security.
- On the Your devices panel, select Manage devices.
- You’ll see devices where you’re currently signed in to your Google Account. For more details, select a device.
How do I associate my phone with my Google account on my laptop?
Connect a device to your Google Account
- Sign in to the same Google Account on your computer and mobile device. Sign in on your computer: Go to Google. In the top right, select Sign in. Sign in on your phone or tablet: Open the Google Maps app.
- Follow the steps to turn on notifications.
How do I find my devices on Google Play?
Go to the Google Play store from your computer’s Web browser, click on the gear icon at the top-right-hand corner of the screen, and select the Settings option. You will be brought to a page titled “My Devices,” which lists all the smartphones and tablets you have registered to your Google account.
Can I use my YouTube account on two devices?
As a YouTube Premium member, you can enjoy the selection of free movies from YouTube Movies & Shows without ad interruptions. For such movies, you are only able to stream on up to two devices at a time per YouTube Premium account and up to four devices at a time per YouTube Premium family plan.
How do I pay with another Google account?
On your phone, only one Google Account can be logged into the Google Pay app at a time. If you want to use a different Google Account, sign out of the app through the settings and sign in with your other personal Google Account. To switch Google Accounts, log out and sign back in with a different Google Account.
How do I set up Google pay on multiple devices?
Choose which device to use multiple accounts on
- On your Android phone or tablet, say “Hey Google, open Assistant settings.” Or, go to Assistant settings.
- Tap You. Accounts.
- Tap the account you want to use for your device.
- Under “Devices,” next to the device you want to use, check the box. You can choose multiple devices.
How do I make my device compatible with apps?
It appears to be an issue with Google’s Android operating system. To fix the “your device is not compatible with this version” error message, try clearing the Google Play Store cache, and then data. Next, restart the Google Play Store and try installing the app again.
How do I change my device on Google Play?
Click the “gear” icon on the top right corner of the page and select “Settings” from the drop-down list. This will bring up the “My Devices” section showing all the Android devices synced to your Google Play account. Change your phone on Google Play.