- 1 Why can’t I change my country on Google Play?
- 2 How do I change my country on Google Play without payment?
- 3 Can I change my country on Google?
- 4 What happens if I change my Google Play country?
- 5 How do I trick my location on Google Play store?
- 6 How do I change my region on my Android phone?
- 7 How do I change my region on Google play permanently?
- 8 Are Google Play cards region locked?
- 9 How do I change my country on Google iPhone?
- 10 Why does Google Play think I’m in a different country?
- 11 How do I change my region on PSN?
- 12 How do I change the country for VPN in Google Play?
Why can’t I change my country on Google Play?
Make sure you are in the right country profile before adding a payment method. Clear Play Store’s cache and data or force stop the app after trying each method. Ensure Google has removed all your existing profiles before you add a new one. I had to delete the country profile twice to make it work.
How do I change my country on Google Play without payment?
- Sign in to Settings.
- Under Payments profile, click the pencil icon next to Country.
- Click the link to Create new profile from the message that appears.
- Click Continue from the next message that appears.
- From the drop-down list, choose the country to associate with the payments profile you’re creating.
Can I change my country on Google?
To change your country, you need to set up a new country in Google Play. To set up a new country, you must be in that country and have a payment method from the new country.
What happens if I change my Google Play country?
Follow the below steps on your Android device to change your Play Store country: Open the Play Store app on your Android device. Once you’ve switched countries, you’re now able to browse the Play Store for that region. The change may take up to 48 hours to go into effect.
How do I trick my location on Google Play store?
How to spoof your location on Android
- Download a GPS spoofing app.
- Enable Developer options.
- Select mock location app.
- Spoof your location.
- Enjoy your media.
How do I change my region on my Android phone?
How to change region on Android or Change your Google Play country?
- Open the Play Store app.
- Select the icon at the top left corner (options button) and select Account.
- Click “Country and profiles” or “Language and Region” option.
- Once you set up your new country, your payment method would also be refreshed.
How do I change my region on Google play permanently?
Change your Google Play country
- Open the Google Play Store app.
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Settings General Account and device preferences. Country and profiles.
- Tap the country where you want to add an account.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to add a payment method for that country.
Are Google Play cards region locked?
Google Play Gift Cards are Region Specific Don’t purchase it. If you live in the US and purchase a Canadian gift card, you will not be able to redeem it on your US account.
How do I change my country on Google iPhone?
See results for a different country
- On your iPhone or iPad, open your Google app.
- At the top right, tap your Profile picture or initial Settings General. Search settings.
- Under “Region for Search Results,” choose a region. If you don’t find a region, the feature isn’t available for that location.
- Tap Save.
Why does Google Play think I’m in a different country?
If your Play Store country is set to country A (whether you lived there or, uhm, fooled Google into thinking you did because you made a purchase with a valid payment method and to a valid shipping address in that country), and the Play Store detects that you’ve moved to country B (likely based on your IP address), you’
How do I change my region on PSN?
Quick steps to change your PSN account region: Download and install the app on your device. Connect to a VPN server in your chosen region. Create a new PSN account and select the region you want during the setup process. Turn on the PlayStation Store – your PSN account is now in a different region! 5
How do I change the country for VPN in Google Play?
On the menu of the Google Play Store, click on your account photo, and tap Settings. Then go to General tab, and select Account preferences. It should show you your previous default country and the new country you have connected to with your VPN. Click on the new country and this should switch it over for you. 5