- 1 How do I transfer music from Google Play to another app?
- 2 Can you keep the music from Google Play?
- 3 Can I transfer my Google Play Music library to Apple music?
- 4 Where is Google Play Music stored?
- 5 Why did my music disappeared from Google Play Music?
- 6 How do I play music stored on my Android phone?
- 7 Can I still transfer my Google Play Music to YouTube music?
- 8 Do I lose my music if I cancel Google Play?
- 9 What can I use instead of Google Play Music?
- 10 Where is my music library on Android?
- 11 Can you get your iTunes music on an Android phone?
How do I transfer music from Google Play to another app?
How to Transfer From Google Play Music
- In the YouTube Music app, open the menu in the top right corner by tapping on your avatar.
- Tap “Settings.”
- Select “Transfer from Google Play Music.”
- On the next screen, hit “Transfer.”
Can you keep the music from Google Play?
Google Play Music remains available for now, and you’ll be able to keep accessing the service even after migrating your library to YouTube Music. But if you make changes to playlists or some other part of your library on Google Play Music, you’ll need to do another transfer for them to be reflected on YouTube Music.
Can I transfer my Google Play Music library to Apple music?
It takes just a few clicks! Start by selecting Google Play Music as a source music platform and then, select the next destination — Apple Music streaming service. Once you pick your playlists and albums for the migration process, FYM will transfer them in a few minutes or less.
Where is Google Play Music stored?
Where to Find the Google Play Music. On many devices, the Google Play music is stored on the location: /mnt/sdcard/Android/data/com. google. android.
Why did my music disappeared from Google Play Music?
Google discontinued Play Music to replace it with a new music streaming service called YouTube music. YouTube is owned by Google, so the new app is essentially a new, updated and rebranded version of Google Play Music.
How do I play music stored on my Android phone?
Google Play™ Music – Android™ – Play Music Files
- From a Home screen, navigate: Apps icon > (Google) > Play Music. If unavailable, swipe up from the center of the display then tap Play Music.
- Tap the Menu icon (upper-left).
- Tap Music Library.
- Tap any of the following tabs: Genres.
- Tap a song.
Can I still transfer my Google Play Music to YouTube music?
1: Head to music.youtube.com/transfer and click Transfer. 2: On the YouTube Music app, tap your profile picture and then Settings > Transfer > Transfer from Google Play Music. And that’s it. If you do multiple transfers, only the music added since your last transfer will be included in the latest transfer.
Do I lose my music if I cancel Google Play?
Once you cancel the service, you lose access to the tracks. Go to the Google Play Music web player or open the Google Play Music app Play Music.
What can I use instead of Google Play Music?
Table of contents
- Video — Some of the best Google Play Music alternatives.
- Apple Music.
- Amazon Music.
Where is my music library on Android?
To view your music library, choose My Library from the navigation drawer. Your music library appears on the main Play Music screen. Touch a tab to view your music by categories such as Artists, Albums, or Songs.
Can you get your iTunes music on an Android phone?
You can now download or stream your iTunes library to your Android phone. You can simply download the Apple Music app from the Google Play store just as though it came from any other music-streaming service.