- 1 Can Samsung S9 play music through USB?
- 2 How do I connect my Galaxy S9 to my car USB?
- 3 How do I connect my Samsung phone to my car via USB?
- 4 Why can’t I play music through USB port in my car?
- 5 Can you play music through USB?
- 6 Why won’t my car read my USB?
- 7 Why won’t my phone connect to my car via USB?
- 8 Why is my USB not working in my car?
- 9 How do I download android to my car automatically?
- 10 How can I use an AUX cable in my car android?
- 11 Why is my phone not playing music through USB?
Can Samsung S9 play music through USB?
Samsung Galaxy S9 appears to be incapable of playing music in vehicles via a USB connection.
How do I connect my Galaxy S9 to my car USB?
Connect your Galaxy phone to a car
- USB: Connect a compatible USB cable to your phone, and then connect the other end to the USB port on your stereo.
- Auxiliary: Connect the AUX cable directly to the headphone jack on your phone.
- Bluetooth: When your car is turned on, enable pairing mode on your stereo.
How do I connect my Samsung phone to my car via USB?
Connect your phone Plug a USB cable into your vehicle’s USB port and plug the other end of the cable into your Android phone. Your phone might ask you to download the Android Auto app or update to the newest version of the app. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the setup.
Why can’t I play music through USB port in my car?
If your stereo doesn’t recognize the USB device, disconnect and reconnect it again. If there is no playback after reconnecting the device, check the following: Make sure the USB device isn’t empty. Make sure the files in your USB device is compatible with your stereo.
Can you play music through USB?
Connecting via USB is a completely digital connection that often results in the best possible sound quality and allows drivers to select music safely from the dashboard.
Why won’t my car read my USB?
If the device isn’t recognized, remove the USB device and then re-insert it. Make sure that your device is set to the required mode before connecting it to the car stereo. Some USB devices need to be in a specific mode (such as a Mass Storage Class or Player mode, etc.) before you can use the USB device for playback.
Why won’t my phone connect to my car via USB?
Not all USB cables will work with all cars. If you’re having trouble connecting to Android Auto try using a high-quality USB cable. Make sure your cable has the USB icon. If Android Auto used to work properly and no longer does, replacing your USB cable will likely fix this.
Why is my USB not working in my car?
A failure in the functioning of your car’s USB port can usually be traced back to a shortcoming in the hardware or software. If the failed USB port functioning is due to a loose or broken connection internally, you can test it out by inserting your USB device and working on wiggling the link.
How do I download android to my car automatically?
Download the Android Auto app from Google Play or plug into the car with a USB cable and download when prompted. Turn on your car and make sure it’s in park. Unlock your phone’s screen and connect using a USB cable. Give Android Auto permission to access your phone’s features and apps.
How can I use an AUX cable in my car android?
Auxiliary: Connect the AUX cable directly to the headphone jack on your phone. If your phone does not have a headphone jack, connect a USB-C headphone adapter to it. Then, connect the other end of the cable to the AUX IN port on your car stereo.
Why is my phone not playing music through USB?
If your Android smartphone is connected to your car stereo with a USB cable and music doesn’t play, change the USB MODE from MSC/MTP to ANDROID: Select USB MODE. Select ANDROID. If music from your Android mobile device still doesn’t playback, unplug the USB cable and plug it back again.