- 1 Can you watch videos while talking on the phone?
- 2 How do I play a video while on a call?
- 3 How can I hear videos while on the phone?
- 4 Can I talk on the phone and listen to music?
- 5 How can I see my text messages while talking on the phone?
- 6 How do I make video calls on my Samsung Galaxy S21?
- 7 How can I listen to music while on the phone?
- 8 Can you be on call and watch YouTube?
- 9 How do you listen to music while Facetiming?
- 10 How do I use apps while on the phone?
- 11 Can I record a video while on a call?
- 12 Can I listen to music and talk on my iPhone at the same time?
Can you watch videos while talking on the phone?
Here a few things you might not have known you could do while on a call: Watch videos or listen to music: The other person on the call won ‘t be able to hear any audio, even if you use speakerphone (we tested it). The audio reduces to background level, so you hear the other party.
How do I play a video while on a call?
For Android Devices
- Open MX Player in your Smartphone.
- Open Settings by tapping on top-right.
- Tap on Player.
- Scroll down and look for BACKGROUND PLAY.
- Under that Tap on the check box for Background play ensure that “Background play (audio)” is enabled (i.e. its check box is selected)
How can I hear videos while on the phone?
The best solution would be to use earphones for the video you are watching and pause it or turn the volume of the video down low so you can not hear it. If you can hear it then they can hear it also usually.
Can I talk on the phone and listen to music?
Currently, that is the mobile device speaker or a Bluetooth headset. You cannot play sound files in the conversation audio during a call. Even if you can play music during callit does not necessarily means that theperson on the other side will hear it too.
How can I see my text messages while talking on the phone?
Try hitting your home button, that should push your phone conversation up into the status bar, allowing you to access your text app on your home screen. Then when you need to hang up, swipe down your notification shade and there should be a button to hang up.
How do I make video calls on my Samsung Galaxy S21?
Samsung Galaxy S21 5G / Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G – Turn Video Calling On / Off
- From a Home screen, tap the Phone icon. (lower-left).
- Tap the Menu icon. (upper-right).
- Tap Settings.
- Tap the Video Calling switch to turn on or off. If presented, review the notification then tap OK to confirm.
How can I listen to music while on the phone?
Turn on the hands free function of your phone. Create a media player, set the media source, set the volume to 1.0f (highest) and call player. start(). If the microphone and speakers on the phone are of reasonable quality, the other party to the call will hear the music.
Can you be on call and watch YouTube?
1. Squad (Web, Android, iOS): Watch YouTube Videos in Sync With Friends. Squad is one of the best ways to watch YouTube videos with friends online. It enables both video calls and chat while you’re streaming the same video.
How do you listen to music while Facetiming?
Once FaceTime started, open a music app like Spotify or Apple Music to start the songs. While FaceTime call and songs being played, tap on the new “Share Screen” button on the right upper corner of the screen below the End button. Cheers now!
How do I use apps while on the phone?
Use Another App
- While you are on a call, press the Home button (the big round button at the bottom of the screen). This will return you to the Home screen.
- Tap the app you want to open.
- When finished with the app, tap the green bar at the top of the screen to return to the Phone app.
Can I record a video while on a call?
Another option for recording calls on Android is to use Google Voice. When you want to record a call using Google Voice, simply answer the call to your Google Voice number and tap 4 to start recording.
Can I listen to music and talk on my iPhone at the same time?
Did you know that your iPhone can play audio from both your call and apps like YouTube simultaneously? The call will not mute while you play other audio. This means that you can watch a video, listen to music, or play a podcast while also keeping an ear on the conversation.