- 1 How can I watch YouTube on my TV at home?
- 2 How do I open YouTube in Chrome?
- 3 How do I watch YouTube on my TV with HDMI?
- 4 What is the downside of YouTube TV?
- 5 How do I get YouTube on my TV for free?
- 6 How many tvs can stream on YouTube?
- 7 How do I open YouTube in browser?
- 8 How do I open YouTube in browser instead of app?
- 9 How do I monetize my YouTube channel?
- 10 What device turns your TV into a smart TV?
How can I watch YouTube on my TV at home?
To sign in:
- Open the YouTube TV app on your TV.
- On a computer or mobile device, go to tv.youtube.com/start.
- Enter the activation code displayed on your TV at tv.youtube.com/start.
- Select the account associated with your YouTube TV base package.
- Click Allow. You can now start watching on your TV.
How do I open YouTube in Chrome?
Here’s how you can do it.
- Open youtube.com on Google Chrome.
- After the page is loaded, tap on the vertical three-dots icon on the top-right and select Desktop site.
- Now search for any video and open it.
- On the next page, your video will automatically start playing.
How do I watch YouTube on my TV with HDMI?
As long as they have a TV with apps built for Roku, Apple TV, Fire TV or something similar, you’ll be able to watch YouTube TV ($65 at YouTube TV). Simply bring your streaming stick with you and plug it into the TV using the HDMI port (usually located on the side or back of the TV).
What is the downside of YouTube TV?
Another drawback of YouTube TV is that it does not offer the option of offline viewing. Even their DVR is cloud-based, so if you want to watch your shows while travelling or without using mobile data on the go, YouTube TV is not for you.
How do I get YouTube on my TV for free?
To register for a YouTube TV free trial, you should open the YouTube TV website on your PC or download the app to your Android device, and do the following: Tap the free trial button. Log in to your Google account and confirm your home location. Review all the networks covered by your membership, then tap Next.
How many tvs can stream on YouTube?
YouTube TV lets you stream content on up to three devices at once, and you can share your account with up to five family members. If you add the 4K Plus plan ($19.99 additional per month) to your subscription, you’ll get unlimited streams over your home Wi-Fi.
How do I open YouTube in browser?
About This Article
- Open your Settings.
- Tap Apps.
- Tap ⁝.
- Tap Default Apps.
- Tap Set as Default.
- Tap YouTube.
- Tap Go to Supported URLs.
How do I open YouTube in browser instead of app?
Steps to set YouTube app to open the video link
- Go to Settings > Applications> Default applications > Set as default (varies with devices).
- Scroll down to choose YouTube.
- Tap Go to supported URLs.
- Select Via this app. Or choose Always ask if you prefer to make choice every time.
How do I monetize my YouTube channel?
Before you start: Make sure you’ve completed all the steps to turn on monetization for your channel and set up an AdSense account for payments.
- Turn on ads.
- Turn on channel memberships.
- Turn on the merchandise shelf.
- Turn on Super Chat & Super Stickers.
- Turn on YouTube Premium revenue.
What device turns your TV into a smart TV?
Using a Chromecast. Apart from all the options, I have discussed previously; a Chromecast is an easy method to turn your TV smart. It, like most streaming sticks, connects to your TV through HDMI. You can use the device itself using the Google Home app.