- 1 How do I switch to US Play Store?
- 2 How do I create a US Google account?
- 3 How do I bypass country restrictions on Google Play?
- 4 How can I use US apps outside US?
- 5 How can I get an app not available in my country?
- 6 Does VPN work for app store?
- 7 How can I download apps from US Play Store?
- 8 How do I create a US Google account without a phone number?
- 9 How do I use a Google Play gift card outside the US?
- 10 How do I trick my location on Google Play store?
- 11 Why is an app not available in my region?
- 12 How do I change my app store region?
- 13 How do I download apps from another region on my iPhone?
- 14 Does Google Play work internationally?
How do I switch to US Play Store?
How to change the country in Google Play Store
- Open the Google Play Store app.
- Tap the three stacked lines in the upper-left corner of the screen to get into the menu.
- Select “Account.”
- Tap “Country and Profiles.”
- Tap the country that you want to add to your account.
How do I create a US Google account?
Create your Google Account
- Your email address. I would like a new Gmail address. This email address already corresponds to a Google Account. Please sign in or, if you forgot your password, reset it.
- Create a password.
- Confirm your password.
How do I bypass country restrictions on Google Play?
The best way to bypass Google Play’s geo-restrictions is with a VPN. Then, choose the server you want, clear your data and cache and go back to the Play Store. Then, return to the app you want, and you should be able to download it. 5
How can I use US apps outside US?
If you own a smartphone operating on Android, this is the app store for you to benefit from. Unblock the US Version of Google Play Android Store via VPN
- Find a reliable VPN provider that works for you and subscribe.
- Install and download the VPN app.
- Choose a US based server.
- Enjoy the access to US version of Google Play.
How can I get an app not available in my country?
How To Download Android Apps Not Available In Your Country
- STEP 1 – Get A VPN Application For Android.
- STEP 2- Change The Location.
- STEP 3- Clear Google Play Store Cache.
- STEP 4- Search For The App Not Available In Your Country.
- STEP 5- Install Android Apps Not Available In Your Country.
Does VPN work for app store?
Change Your Country in the App Store. It’s easy to unblock with VPN if you have an account at the app store. The precise process, however, varies depending on the type of device you’re using. Follow the steps below to unblock your favorite apps even if you’re living in a country where they’re not available for download
How can I download apps from US Play Store?
Download and Install the Express VPN app or any other VPN app of your choice from the Google Play Store on your Android device. Step 2: Now open the Express VPN app or the one you downloaded and then select the location where the app or game you want to install is officially available.
How do I create a US Google account without a phone number?
How To Create a Gmail Account Without Phone Verification
- Visit the Create your Google Account page.
- Enter your first and last name.
- Create your email by typing whatever you wish before @gmail.com.
- Enter your new password and confirm it.
- Click Next.
- Enter your birthday.
How do I use a Google Play gift card outside the US?
Redeeming a Google Play Gift Card Outside the US – An Alternative Method
- With a US IP address thanks to the VPN you’re using, the page’s currency changes to $.
- On the left side of the page, click on Redeem.
- A small window will pop up instantly. Enter the Code you have.
- You’ve successfully redeemed your US Gift Card.
How do I trick my location on Google Play store?
Changing your Google Play Store location with a VPN is so simple. After you have chosen your VPN, the whole process takes just a few minutes. How to Use a VPN to Access the Google Play Store
- Choose a Top-Rated VPN.
- Clear the Data on Your Google Play Store App.
- Connect to a Server in a Country That Has the App You Want.
Why is an app not available in my region?
If Google Play says that “This item isn’t available in your country“, or the iTunes store says “The item you’ve requested is not currently available in the country store…“, this means that the publisher of the application doesn’t want the application to listed on your country, there are several reasons such as the app
How do I change my app store region?
Change your Google Play country
- Open the Google Play Store app.
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Settings General Account and device preferences. Country and profiles.
- Tap the country where you want to add an account.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to add a payment method for that country.
How do I download apps from another region on my iPhone?
How to Download Apps from Another Country on iPhone or iPad
- Open Settings on your iPhone/iPad.
- Select Apple ID, then choose View Apple ID.
- Now, click on Country/Region.
- Tap on Change Your Country or Region.
- Pick the country you want from the list.
- After that, check the Terms and Conditions and hit Agree.
Does Google Play work internationally?
We’re excited to bring Google Play to more countries around the world. Available in many countries worldwide.