- 1 Why can’t I change my play store country?
- 2 How do I change my region on my Android phone?
- 3 How do I change the country of my Google account on my computer?
- 4 How do I change the country on Google?
- 5 How do I change my play store Country?
- 6 How do I change my play store Country 2020?
- 7 How do I change my region on Valorant?
- 8 How do I change my region on my Samsung?
- 9 How can I change Google Play store country without VPN?
- 10 How do I change my device location?
- 11 How do I change my country on Google Play without paying?
- 12 How do I change my region on Gmail?
- 13 How can I know my location?
Why can’t I change my play store country?
Make sure you are in the right country profile before adding a payment method. Clear Play Store’s cache and data or force stop the app after trying each method. Ensure Google has removed all your existing profiles before you add a new one. I had to delete the country profile twice to make it work.
How do I change my region on my Android phone?
How to change region on Android or Change your Google Play country?
- Open the Play Store app.
- Select the icon at the top left corner (options button) and select Account.
- Click “Country and profiles” or “Language and Region” option.
- Once you set up your new country, your payment method would also be refreshed.
How do I change the country of my Google account on my computer?
Change your Google Play country
- In a browser, go to pay.google.com.
- At the top, click Settings.
- Under “Payments profile,” next to “Country/Region,” click Edit.
- To create a new Google Pay profile and link it to a new country or region:
- The Google Play Store automatically changes to the new country or region.
How do I change the country on Google?
On a desktop, you can find the Settings option in the bottom right corner of the screen. Next, click on the Search Settings. On the Settings page, look for the heading that says Region for Search Results. Choose the region you like from the drop-down menu and tap Save to change Google Search location.
How do I change my play store Country?
Change your Google Play country
- Open the Google Play Store app.
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Settings General Account and device preferences. Country and profiles.
- Tap the country where you want to add an account.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to add a payment method for that country.
How do I change my play store Country 2020?
How to Change Country in the Google Play Store
- Open the Play Store app on your Android device.
- Slide out the left menu and select Account.
- On the Preferences tab, you’ll see a Country and profiles section at the bottom with your account’s current country.
How do I change my region on Valorant?
Technically, you can’t change your server region in Valorant. The Riot accounts are region locked and automatically determined when you sign-up for a new account. You can try a VPN to create a new account, but you’ll have to re-do all the progress from your previous account since your information won’t transfer over.
How do I change my region on my Samsung?
Your Samsung Account is registered to the country where you initially set it up. To change the country of your Samsung Account, first delete your Samsung Account, then set up a new Samsung Account. You will also need to remove the old Samsung Account from your device, then set up the new Samsung Account on your device.
How can I change Google Play store country without VPN?
Jump into the Play Store App, downloaded on your Android device. You can then slide out the left menu and click on Account. You will see a Country and Profiles entry within this menu if you have access to the country -switching option. Select the Country category and choose your new country.
How do I change my device location?
For more info on Android GPS location settings, see this support page.
- From a Home screen, navigate: Apps > Settings > Location.
- If available, tap Location.
- Ensure the Location switch is set to on.
- Tap ‘Mode’ or ‘Locating method’ then select one of the following:
- If presented with a Location consent prompt, tap Agree.
How do I change my country on Google Play without paying?
- Sign in to Settings.
- Under Payments profile, click the pencil icon next to Country.
- Click the link to Create new profile from the message that appears.
- Click Continue from the next message that appears.
- From the drop-down list, choose the country to associate with the payments profile you’re creating.
How do I change my region on Gmail?
On the Gmail Settings screen, click the General tab if it is not already selected. In the Phone Numbers section of the page, a “default country code” pop-up menu allows you to set the United States as your home base. Click the Save Changes button when you are finished.
How can I know my location?
Find your current location on the map
- On your computer, open Google Maps.
- At the bottom right, click My location.. The blue dot shows your location.