- 1 How do you unlock the hidden city stories?
- 2 How do I get the hidden energy city?
- 3 How do you get to the upper city in Hidden City?
- 4 What is secret items mode in Hidden City?
- 5 How do you restore energy in Hidden City?
- 6 How do you charge friends in Hidden City?
- 7 What are the 6 Challenges in the hidden city?
- 8 Is Hidden City free?
- 9 How do you request gifts in Hidden City?
- 10 How do you reset a hidden City game?
- 11 How do you pause a hidden City game?
- 12 Where is the curiosity shop in Hidden City?
In order to unlock case, players must be at the required level and have completed previous stories as well, by “previous stories” the game means previous cases but as cases do not unlock in order it’s wise for players to check their entire diary, Upper City included.
If a player looks up past event collections or collections related to a high level location, they will find that the energy rewarded is 100+. Timing your level ups – A player should take note of when their Level and Experience is almost full.
How do you get to the upper city in Hidden City?
Visiting Friends in Upper City If it is unlocked an airship will appear on their map as well as an airship icon on the right of the screen, if the airship icon is clicked it will take the player to the Upper City and players will briefly see the inside of an airship then appear in the Upper City.
What is secret items mode in Hidden City?
Secret Items is a unique mode that only occurs during Events. Multiple of an item, usually tokens, unrelated to completing the scene will appear in the location with this effect. Players can use the tokens by exchanging them in the Curiosity Shop for prizes!
How do you restore energy in Hidden City?
Restore full energy without rubies or paying real money.
- Step 1: Open the game and keep it open.
- Step 2: Go to mobile phone setting- Date and Time.
- Step 3: Advance the clock 5-6 hours.
- Step 4: Go to the game again.
- Step 5: Note energy bar is full.
- Step 6: Go back to mobile phone setting- Date and Time.
How do you charge friends in Hidden City?
Answer: You can charge your friends’ locations as follows:
- Go to Friends menu.
- Select a friend and tap Visit icon.
- Tap the locations you would like to charge. Note that the number of charges per friend is limited.
- A checkmark will appear next to the locations you’ve successfully charged.
All Challenges | The Hidden City | Shadow of the Tomb Raider
- Challenge 2 – Keep Calm and Carrion. Collect 3 Condor feathers from nests.
- Challenge 3 – Changing the Weather. Rope-pull 5 frog totems.
- Challenge 4 – Droping Decimals. Grapple 3 quipus.
- Challenge 5 – Dunkin’ Bones.
- Challenge 6 – Speak of the Dead.
Is Hidden City free?
Hidden City® – #1 Most Popular Hidden Object Game In the World! Get ready for a journey unlike any other! While this game is absolutely free to play, you have the ability to unlock optional bonuses via in-app purchases from within the game. You may disable in-app purchases in your device settings. 5
How do you request gifts in Hidden City?
The Requests tab is when a players friend requests a specific collection item from them via the “friends” request button in the collections list. The inbox can hold up to 50 gifts in total, anything that a player might receive post 50 gifts is not counted and therefore “lost”.
Find the app in the list, click on it, and then click on Advanced Options, and then Reset. It wipes out all your progress.
On Android this is usually done by holding together VOL DOWN + POWER buttons, then pause the game (should pause automatically when you change the active application). When the game is down/paused, you have infinite amount of time to analyze the screenshot.
Where is the curiosity shop in Hidden City?
It now sits in front of City Hall where the event totem used to be. Since the merge the Curiosity Shop gives a once daily (per 24 hours) gift with the same prizes a player would have earned while collecting from the totems. The gift appears in a bubble above the Curiosity Shop once a player has unlocked the event.