- 1 How do you open the secret door in Undertale?
- 2 How do you beat the puzzle in Undertale?
- 3 How do you beat Undyne in waterfall?
- 4 How do you get mad Mew Mew?
- 5 What happens if you kill Papyrus?
- 6 How do you not kill Muffet?
- 7 Is frisk wearing a gross bandage?
- 8 Is Mettaton neo real?
- 9 Is Undyne a boy?
- 10 Does killing mad dummy ruin a pacifist run?
- 11 Can you spare Undyne without fleeing?
- 12 Can you kill mad Mew Mew?
- 13 Is Mad Dummy Mad Mew Mew?
- 14 Can you kill Alphys in Undertale?
How do you open the secret door in Undertale?
How to Enter the Mystery Room
- To open the locked door, you must earn the True Pacifist ending.
- During the ending credits, you must dodge the Kickstarter credits. You can’t hit and turn a single name yellow.
- Start a new game and reach the locked door. It will now be open.
How do you beat the puzzle in Undertale?
Use the first switch to go left then down, back up then back down, down, left, up, up, left to cross the puzzle – once you’re clear continue west to find another save point.
How do you beat Undyne in waterfall?
Undyne will turn to attack you but then fades into the shadows instead. Leave the reeds and Undyne’s biggest fan will say how awesome it all was and you can save before continuing east. Flex three times, but be care to dodge his attacks as he will get stronger with each flex. On his third flex, he will disappear.
How do you get mad Mew Mew?
The Difference Between Undertale’s Switch Version
- The Dog Shrine.
- Now going to The Dog Shrine will let you encounter Mad Mew Mew.
- Choose to ‘Act’ and ‘Touch’ her three times and she’ll challenge you to a battle.
- She will split your soul and you will need to move both sides to the relevant colours to dodge her attacks.
What happens if you kill Papyrus?
When you kill Papyrus, he isn’t dead it kind of hints at Papyrus coming back because when he dies he tells you he still believes in you, and usually hints like that mean something will stop him believing in you and something will happen. However, a single hit will kill him. Sparing him aborts a Genocide Route.
How do you not kill Muffet?
Muffet may be spared by waiting or consuming a spider item. She does not fight if an item was bought at the Spider Bake Sale in Hotland.
Is frisk wearing a gross bandage?
In Undertale, Frisk is wearing a long sleeve striped shirt and what appears to be pants, so it’s unlikely the bandage is on an arm or leg. An easily visible place for a bandage would be Frisk’s face, so this was picked as the spot for Frisk to wear a bandage! There is no signifcance to this other than visibility.
Is Mettaton neo real?
Mettaton NEO is a form of Mettaton specifically designed for human eradication. In battle, Mettaton NEO does not attack or do anything, likely because this form was intended to be killed in one hit during the game’s creation.
Is Undyne a boy?
Undyne is a lesbian character from Undertale.
Does killing mad dummy ruin a pacifist run?
No. Neither the dummy nor Napstablook count. It is faster to use Act->Talk on the dummy, and to grind all encounters in the three rock room before Napstablook: if you have already exhausted the encounters in RUINS by the time you meet Napstablook, he will simply fade away.
Can you spare Undyne without fleeing?
There’s no Act you can do to help with this fight – on every turn you need to just attempt to Flee. When the fight starts Undyne will turn you green making you unable to move during her attack phases.
Can you kill mad Mew Mew?
In the Xbox version, the Dog Shrine has been overhauled again, meaning that Mad Mew Mew can no longer be fought. Instead, she appears behind the poker table after defeating Mettaton EX, replacing Sans. She gives her own commentary based on whatever the protagonist last interacted with.
Is Mad Dummy Mad Mew Mew?
Mad Dummy (also known as Mad Mew Mew in the Switch version) is a minor antagonist and mini-boss in the indie-RPG game, Undertale. They are a ghost monster that lives inside a dummy in the Garbage Dump and the other dummy’s cousin.
Can you kill Alphys in Undertale?
Alphys is the only major monster in the game who the protagonist cannot fight and, therefore, kill. Alphys’s full combat capabilities are unknown.